Monday 13 September 2010

Genius or Geniusn't?



What follows is the email I received at the same time as the previous one from George. Is George the idiot I once thought he is, or is he a mastermind, an expert at playing cocky tricksters at their own game? Is it I that is being taken for a ride? Is he the real Keyser Söze? See what you think:


Good morning Dan!

I am very sorry to have heard about your computer and the sending.  Perhaps we can help, as we know many computer fixers in London.  our very own computer has been totally fixed as of lately, and is now in the finest working order, including new looks and hand controller.

As we say to you before, our happiest times are in replying to your needs as soon as your needing them!  So please, do not say your thank you as we are filled with joy.  I can also agree that in London the times are hard for doing our jobs.  Just the other day in London I was unable to get to my offices nd computer because of the Cattle, a thing which we used to have in Uganda when I was very small.  Other times in London I have been troubled also, but out job is important.  Do not feel sorry for us.

It is fine to use the Accountant in order to help with your banking details.  I myself in times use the Accountant to help me when I have big numbers.  In London I bought an Accountant which uses the sun for working, so I never even are having to changing the powers!!!  I can give you a help in finding one if you are needing?  I can finding you a Sun Accountant for only $20, so please if you are needing one then tell us your Banking details and we can send you your Sun Accountant to help.  You can then use your Accountant to help with your taxis adding.  and also no cost for the powers!

It is a most shame about your holidays.  We here at the Goverment are sad in thinking that perhaps you are working to hard?!  please let us know if we can help you, including your banking details and secret questions.

We are also helping in setting up banking for you?  We can take all of the hassles from you, and not even charge you money!  If you would need us to make your bank then please tell us.  We just need a few details from you and we can then give you a bank.

Yours Sincerley,

Victor Uwaifo
Head of Goverment Tax Refunding
London



I think Victor is under the impression that 'Accountant' means calculator. And what all this business about cattle is, I've no idea. That brings us up to date. Well, nearly... I have another email from Victor, chasing up. He's starting to sound a bit desperate. I'm going to let him stew a little bit, see how that effects him. I'll post it up tomorrow. The initial hilarity may be starting to wear a little thin, but I've got a feeling that there are a few more twists and turns coming up in this tale. Time will tell.

1 comment:

Nate Fitzgerald said...

Goodness, standards in government offices certainly are falling.

I too have noticed an increase in urban cattle. This is a problem we must tackle. Perhaps when not using his sun accountant for working, your contact could formulate a policy paper.

http://love-of-turnips.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment