Friday 14 August 2009

Eye Candy

I´m not going to rub it in, but at the moment, this is [save some netting] pretty much the view from my bedroom window. It`s not that bad really. This isn`t really a proper entry, just a bit of a gloat I suppose. It`s quite nice to be hot and active. Still, I`m having to go on a bit of a mission tomorrow in hope of finding somewhere to watch the Chelsea match. And these Spanish keyboards are absolutely fucking retarded. All the Alt and Shift shortcuts are completely different, and seemingly random too - they change from programme to programme, hell, even between websites, and some do utterly different things even if you change nothing and try it twice in a row. Mental. Still, I managed to get the picture to upload [after much head-scratching], so I`m still able to make you click on it for high quality and go:

ner ner ne-ner ner [exclaimation point - I still can`t work out how to do that one]

db

No comments:

Post a Comment